Attorney Lance Clarke interviewed by the Black News Channel.
Attorney Lance Clarke discussing the impact of the R. Kelly trial.
“It tells power men who take advantage of women that society will not stand for that.”
- Attorney Lance Clarke adding a little humor on Law and Crime.
- Attorney Lance Clarke commentating on the Derek Chauvin trial from a humane, as well as legal perspective on ABC News.
- Attorney Lance Clarke discussing diplomatic immunity, extradition, and the cost to international relationships with BBC World News.
- Judge ultimately acquits defendant of Disorderly Conduct charges after two-day bench trial.
- Lance Clarke discussing representing members of Drug Cartels and the inequities in the criminal justice system.
- Phillip Hamilton discussing the Breonna Taylor grand jury decision.
- Lance Clarke discussing the R.Kelly allegations.
- Lance Clarke discussing the difficulties of a fair trial in the age of mass media.
- Phillip Hamilton discussing the art and nuances of effective criminal defense.
- Fabricated marijuana charges against beloved teacher ultimately dismissed.
- Lance Clarke discussing the lack of accountability and punishment for law-enforcement.
- Defendant’s release from jail secured after high-profile Upper West Side explosion.
- Jury acquits defendant of Manslaughter and Criminally Negligent Homicide charges after five-week trial.
- Federal corrections officer accused of sexually abusing inmates for years.
- Lance Clarke discussing the inequality of marijuana arrests by law enforcement.
- Phillip Hamilton discussing the state of the Democratic Party and the outlook for the 2020 election.
- Phillip Hamilton discussing constitutional rights during police encounters.
- Phillip Hamilton discussing police reform in the wake of George Floyd.
- Felony Rape charges ultimately dismissed outright.
In the Media