Attorney Lance Clarke discussing the impact of the R. Kelly trial.
“It tells power men who take advantage of women that society will not stand for that.”
- Attorney Lance Clarke adding a little humor on Law and Crime
- Attorney Lance Clarke commentating on the Derek Chauvin trial from a humane, as well as legal perspective on ABC News
- Attorney Lance Clarke discussing diplomatic immunity, extradition, and the cost to international relationships with BBC World News
- Judge ultimately acquits defendant of Disorderly Conduct charges after two-day bench trial.
- Lance Clarke discussing representing members of Drug Cartels and the inequities in the criminal justice system.
- Phillip Hamilton discussing the Breonna Taylor grand jury decision.
- Lance Clarke discussing the R.Kelly allegations.
- Lance Clarke discussing the difficulties of a fair trial in the age of mass media.
- Phillip Hamilton discussing the art and nuances of effective criminal defense.
- Fabricated marijuana charges against beloved teacher ultimately dismissed.
- Lance Clarke discussing the lack of accountability and punishment for law-enforcement.
- Defendant’s release from jail secured after high-profile Upper West Side explosion.
- Jury acquits defendant of Manslaughter and Criminally Negligent Homicide charges after five-week trial.
- Federal corrections officer accused of sexually abusing inmates for years.
- Lance Clarke discussing the inequality of marijuana arrests by law enforcement.
- Phillip Hamilton discussing the state of the Democratic Party and the outlook for the 2020 election.
- Phillip Hamilton discussing constitutional rights during police encounters.
- Phillip Hamilton discussing police reform in the wake of George Floyd.
- Felony Rape charges ultimately dismissed outright.
In the Media